WhatsApp has launched its Business app, built with the small business owner in mind.With the app, businesses can interact with customers easily by using tools to automate, sort, and quickly respond to messages.WhatsApp Business enables users to have a business presence on it, communicate more efficiently with their customers, and help grow their business.If a person has a separate business and personal phone numbers, he can have both Business and Messenger installed on the same phone, and register them with different numbers.
In addition to the features available in Messenger, Business includes:
• BUSINESS PROFILE: Create a profile for business to help their customers find valuable information — like their website, location, or contact information.
• BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS: Be more responsive to the customers by using Away messages to indicate that their away.
• LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: Users can use Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and their customers can message them on that number. During verification, select the “Call me” option to receive the code over a phone call.
• RUN BOTH WHATSAPP MESSENGER AND WHATSAPP BUSINESS: Users can use both Business and Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
• WHATSAPP WEB: Users can more efficiently respond to their customers right from their computer’s browser.
WhatsApp Business is built on top of Messenger and includes all the features that users rely on, such as the ability to send multimedia, free calls, free international messaging, group chat, offline messages, and much more.